Ruthie

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Washington DC

we are at DC right now! sorry i dont have any pictures yet, we got to tour the White House! it was so amazing. i got wanded as i went into the White House and another building ( i cant remember what it was called ) becuase i had metal stuff on my shoes. it was pretty funny.Mrs. M says she is going to make me a certificate that says " i got wanded twice at Washington DC." we are going to the Capitol tomorow and then leaving for the campus that we will be staying at for the rest of the week. my feet feel like a truck ran over them, but its worth it cause i got to tour the White House!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Ruthie. Sounds like you're having a great time. Can't wait for you to get back and hear all about it. Be safe and keep having fun. Say hi to the rest of your family there.

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, at least it was at someplace cool. Its not very impressive when you tell people you got wanded (lol, is that even a word) at the airport or someplace booring like that.

I heard you made some great friends also. Tell Abraham and George Washington that I said hello. Sorry you didnt get to sit on Abraham's lap. He always was kinda tall.

Well, it is almost 11 here so I had better go. I love you heaps and heaps, and am missing you all very much.

Have a georgeous week....and you really do need to call me. :)

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home