Ruthie

Thursday, December 21, 2006

My Amazing Parents


these are my amazing parents

My mom is the most beautiful person I know, and I'm not just saying
that because she is my mom, or because people tell me that I look like
her :) I'm amazed by how much patience she has, I love that she shows
love to people that are not always nice to her, something that I am forever
working on. She loves God with all her heart and is a living example of what
God's love is. I want to be just like my mom when I grow up.

My dad has an incredible walk with God, when I walk into the living room each
morning I see him either reading the Bible or on his knees praying, and the
mornings I see him sleeping, are the ones he was up at 3:00 a.m. praying.
He's also one of the most laid back people I know, when we go to convention, dad
will take us to the movies while the other sponsors are running around making
sure the girls heels are regulation height. I love his sense of humor and the way
he laughs.

God has blessed me with parents I dont deserve, they love me even when I
mess up and I've never heard them yell at each other or any of their children.
I am inspired to become a better Christian by watching how they live their lives. They prove that true love is possible and God's plan really is the best. I love them
both and thank God for making them my mom and dad.

6 Comments:

Blogger gracielou said...

I am totally with you on that one girl, you axplain them in such a petite and structured way. the words you use swipe people out from under their and knock them unconscious, and to others maybe even seem dead. You are the best poet ever.(besides Josh of course)OH, and your words pierce the most callous heart.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Ruthie said...

WOW, the way you use such explanitory words to ascribe what I wrote is indeed extraordinary. You, my deer sister, have a infatuous and unconscious way with the English language. I only wish I had your talent. God has indeed sublimed you with a true gift.

love,
your sister, Ruthie

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, you guys are hillarious!
But I must say, I agree with the post. Our parents are amazing, and truly the best ever. While I havent met every parent on earth, I am pretty confident that I couldnt find better ones.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I litrally jump out of my skin when I surmised yore compazician. You have a mallowy way of expressing your outmost interpratations. Your equations make me soar on clouds with zebras.

10:36 AM  
Blogger The Mad Fishicist said...

reading this vissel felt like a warm pat on the front side of my back. thanks for repersonating.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Ruthie said...

i litrally jumped back into my skin when i red yore composatories. Thanks for repounding two my little blog.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home